Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You Smelly Girl

I remember all the smells of you...
I remember the smell of your clothes before after and while you used perfume,
And it still hasn't left
I remember the smell of your car, how that awful looking car could smell so nice
I just can't seem to get rid of the smell of your hair, the aroma dances In my mind every time I think of you, and how I would be lulled into a trance with the smell every time we cuddled.

My problem here Is not remembering theses smells, Its trying to forget them after they have been with and around me for so long. Now that she is gone all that Is left are the remains. So when I catch a whiff of something and it reminds me of her I feel like cutting up my nose and telling my memories to go back in that hole that I made for them when she told me the 3 words. (hint: last word.. DONE). Maybe that will make the memories stop coming every time I walk and catch a whiff of her, and all her smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment