Monday, March 11, 2013

The space that starts it all

The space between my bones are what make me ache
These bones ache from the confusion that lies in my mind
I just want to break out of time
Because if there was no time then I wouldn't have to worrie about filling it
these emotions and feelings are drilling through me,
drilling through me with a crazy, depressing, insane, chaotic drill
And it just wont stop.
This drilll is going to keep on pushing untill it finds the sourse of this pain
But I know this pain wont go away by force, or by ripping out my heart..
I know because I've ignored it before and my heart doesn't like that
NO, this pain will linger and take time 
Like a festering wound It will hurt, sometimes I will want to pull out my hair or cut it off at the source
but eventually i will learn to forget about it
The confusion will start to dwindle, my bones will close the spacial gaps and stop aching.
The Space will Leave and I Will Numbingly Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment