Monday, February 18, 2013

Real Talk from the President Abe L.

I encourage those who read this post to look through and find the quote you like most, weather it apply to your life or it just sounds funny or awesome!


"Whatever you are, be a good one." (Profound)
"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." (Look good, Feel good!)

 
"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."

"I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end."


* "My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."


"A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have."

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?" (Weird.. but smart!)


"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."


"A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me." (HAHAHA... funny)
 
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time." (Ya, thankful for that!!)


"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."

 
"Things may come to those who wait... But only the things left by those who hustle."

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." (I don't know if i fully agree with that one.)


"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." (That's a thinker..?)


"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."


"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

(I got the last one wrong when reading  ._.)

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." (And we all know where liars go!!)


"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."


*(The first 5 of these quotes in my mind make amazing sports quotes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment